RevelStoke, BC, Canada
Revel-Steep - All Mountain Ski Camp
The historical railway town of Revelstoke looks just like western Canadian towns look in the old movies; wooden houses and shops sitting in a deep valley with rugged peaks and forest all around. It's full of people who came for a week and never quite got around to leaving. It’s called being Revelstuck, and it’s easy to see how it happens. In fact, it may even happen to you, so don’t let the boss know you’re coming here!
And how’s the skiing? Well it's bigger, longer steeper and deeper then most places. Snow quality here is famously light and deep, and Revelstoke has the longest vertical of any ski area in North America! 1713 meters, or 5620 feet of serious thigh burning that you can ski on either cruisy blue runs or steep trees, chutes and bumps.
If you can make linked short turns, non-stop, top to bottom here; Section 8 will buy you a pint!
- 4 days of all mountain ski improvement
- 5 days lift pass
- 5 nights accommodation (7 night option available)
This camp is suitable for intermediate to expert level skiers whether your looking to make your first turns off the groomers, prepare yourself for a day of heli-skiing, train for that next level of instructor certification... or push your envelope on Revelstokes steepest and gnarliest.
We'll balance coaching with lots of guided mileage in the vast bowls, bumps, tree runs and chutes that Revelstoke is famous for and if you're up for the ultimate powder experience you'll have the option to add a day of heli-skiing or cat skiing with Selkirk Tangiers.
- Dates & Prices
- Camp Itinerary
- Getting There
Arrival: Sunday, January 8th, 2023
Departure: Friday, January 13th, 2023
- $2,950 CAD per person for double occupancy
- $3,450 CAD per person for single occupancy
- Add $550 CAD per room to extend to 7 night package (checkout Jan 15th)
- Two bedroom suites also available (contact us for a quote)
- Coaching only: $1,195 CAD (lift pass and accommodation not included)
(Plus applicable taxes)
Science Friction Club members save.
Login to SkierLab and check out your member benefits
Note* A non refundable deposit of $600 CAD per person will be required to confirm your space. The final balance is due 60 days prior to the camp start date.
Additional travel packages for this camp can be booked through our travel partner Canadian Ski Vacations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
We regret the receipt of any cancellations but a portion of the costs has been allocated prior to the start of your program.
- For any cancellations the initial deposit will be forfeit.
- Cancellation up to 60 days prior to the course start date: 100% will be refunded minus the initial deposit.
- Cancellation within 60 days of the course start date: 50% of the course fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days of course start date: no money will be refunded.
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance should you miss part of the course due to sickness or injury.
- 4 days of expert all mountain ski coaching from CSIA Examiners
- 5 nights luxury accommodation just steps from the gondola.
- Welcome Dinner & Goodbye dinner (on first and last evening)
- 5 days lift tickets for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Extend accommodation package to 7 nights
- Heli-skiing add-on (option for 5th day)
- Transportation to Revelstoke
- Travel medical insurance (mandatory)
- Trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
- All meals other than the two mentioned above
- Personal ski / snowboard equipment (several rental shops nearby)
- Extra curricular activities on free day (if you don't want to go skiing).
You'll be staying at the luxurious Sutton Place hotel. This slopeside accommodation is the centerpiece of the Revelstoke Mountain Resort Village and has pretty much every amenity you could ask for.
The schedule has been deliberately left fairly open and coaching will be tailored to the goals and desires of the individuals and groups.
Sunday - Arrival and check in. Welcome dinner.
Monday - All mountain ski coaching day #1 with apres session at the end of the day.
Tuesday - All mountain ski coaching day #2 with video analysis.
Wednesday - All mountain ski coaching day #3
Thursday - All mountain ski coaching day #4 with goodbye dinner and group celebration.
Friday - Guest Checkout - Free ski day (No coaching provided, however your lift is pass for the day is included) or you can opt for a day of heli or cat skiing.
Saturday - 7 night accommodation package add-on. No coaching available, but you can ski the resort or opt to go heli-or cat skiing.
Sunday - Guest check out for 7 night package… Why not squeeze in one last day of skiing!
Getting To Revelstoke
Getting to and from Revelstoke has gotten was easier in the last few years…….. gone are the days of being ‘Revelstuck’ as highway improvements and upgrades to avalanche control systems mean the road stays open reliably.
Travel times by hire car from Vancouver airport to Revelstoke are between 6-7 hours, and from Calgary airport between 4-5 hours.
Alternatively, and possibly even easier, fly to Kelowna and get a resort shuttle with the Stoke Shuttle. Here’s a link to the schedule pages: http://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/resort/airport-transfers
Once you've completed the online booking form below, we'll get back to you by email as soon as possible with program details and an invoice for the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been received, your space will be confirmed.