Hintertux Glacier, Austria
Pre-Season Skills Camp
Nestled at the end of the Tux Valley in the Austrian Tyrol lies the charming little village of Tux. Another 800 metres up the road and a few gondola rides later, you'll find yourself high above it all on the Hintertux Glacier.
Not only is the scenery spectacular with lush green valleys giving way to white alpine peaks, the skiing and riding in Hintertux is about as reliable as it gets. Staying open 365 days a year, Hintertux is one of the few resorts on the planet guaranteed to have decent snow in early November. Most years we've experienced excellent mid winter conditions with a variety of terrain to challenge everyone's skiing.
- 7 nights accommodation (4 star Hotel)
- 5 days coaching
- 6 days lift passes
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Copious amounts of fun
This camp is ideal any intermediate to expert level skier aiming to improve their skills before the winter season. It’s a great opportunity to develop your technique while sampling a little Austrian culture, with five days chasing your favorite Section 8 coaches around the slopes, and seven nights to have stimulating conversation with friends both old and new!
- Dates & Prices
- cAMP ItineraRY
- oFF sNOW fUN
- gETTING tHERE
Arrival: Sunday, November 3rd, 2024
Departure: Sunday, November 10th, 2024
- $3,195 CAD per person for double occupancy (half board included)
- $3,495 CAD per person for single occupancy (half board included)
- $1,500 CAD per person for 5 days coaching only (add six day lift pass for $435 CAD)
Note* for double occupancy you supply the partner
Need to book flights and transfers for this camp? Check out our travel partner Canadian Ski Vacations.
Note* A non refundable deposit of $600 CAD per person will be required to confirm your space. The final balance is due 60 days prior to the camp start date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
We regret the receipt of any cancellations but a portion of the costs has been allocated prior to the start of your program.
- For any cancellations the initial deposit will be forfeit.
- Cancellation up to 60 days prior to the course start date: 100% will be refunded minus the initial deposit.
- Cancellation within 60 days of the course start date: 50% of the course fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days of course start date: no money will be refunded.
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance should you miss part of the course due to sickness or injury.
2024 - Hintertux Pre-Season Camp Registration
Once you've completed the online booking form below, we'll get back to you by email as soon as possible with program details and an invoice for the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been received, your space will be confirmed.