Ucluelet and the Pacific Rim National Park… Vancouver Island, Canada
What is It?: Bonus Surf Week
Surfing? I thought this was a ski or snowboard instructor course?
It’s Section 8 tradition… Graduating from our Snowsport Leadership Training programs wouldn’t be complete without a trip across the island for days of surfing and relaxing on the magnificent beaches of Vancouver Island’s West Coast. We are pretty proud of our island paradise and I can’t think of a better way to unwind and ease your aching muscles after your ski or snowboard instructor exams and epic backcountry adventures.
If surfing isn’t your thing it is still an awesome way to end the season as the scenery is spectacular and the wildlife abundant. You can indulge in plenty of other activities too such as whale watching or sea kayaking, golfing, fishing… the list goes on.
For SLT – Explorer participants this week is FREE and included in your package. For participants of the standard SLT and other Section 8 courses you can add the bonus surf week to your itinerary for an additional supplement…. we’d love for you to join the party!
What’s Included in the Bonus Surf Week?
Included in the costs:
- Accommodation for the week (a few extra nights in your mountain chalet for some final free ski or boarding sessions as well as a four nights in the coastal village of Ucluelet where you’ll find the best surfing beaches)
- Return transportation to the coast.
- Surf board & wet suit rentals for your whole time on the coast.
- A surf lesson to get you started.
- Dinners on the coast
- Fun social activities
- Breakfast & lunches
- Some optional activities such as whale watching, sea kayaking, golf etc.
Surf Week – Vancouver Island, Canada
- April 10th – April 16th, 2016
- The final week of the SLT Explorer program
- For “SLT Explorer” participants it is included in your itinerary for FREE.
- The bonus surf week can be added to the “standard SLT” or other Section 8 courses for an additional $425 CAD